Organic Sunflower Oil
99.95% Ultra Pure C60
4oz / 120mL
Organic Sunflower Oil & C60
96 mg Ultra Pure (99.95%) C60 suspended in 4oz/120ml of Sunflower Oil.
Our USDA Certified Organic / Non-GMO Verified Sunflower oil has a high content of polyunsaturated fats, particularly omega-6 fatty acids like linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, oleic acids. These fatty acids are involved in a number of body processes such as lowering LDL (bad cholesterol), and building a strong immune system.
It is especially rich in oleic-acid (monounsaturated fatty acid- MUFA) and has favorable outcomes on blood lipids and factor VIIc (coagulant activity). Moreover, it contains Vitamin E, which prevents dangerous free radicals from oxidizing the body’s cholesterol. A diet full of MUFA is beneficial to keep a check on atherosclerosis and help prevent many cardiovascular diseases.
Reduce Arthritic Symptoms
Sunflower seed oil has been shown to have anti-inflammatory capacity. Its major lipid is linoleic acid, which decreases inflammation in the skin by activating peroxisome proliferative-activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-α). It has been linked to a reduction in severity of rheumatoid arthritis when used within recommended limits. https://www.rheumatoidarthritis.org/living-with-ra/diet/anti-inflammatory-foods/
Reduce Asthmatic Symptoms
Vitamin E reduces and prevents oxygen damage to the tissue and is useful for the treatment of pain, inflammation and allergic reactions. A number of studies suggest that vitamin E reduces bronchoconstriction associated with asthma. It shows lower prevalence of wheezing, cough and shortness of breath compared to those with lower intakes. So, sunflower oil which is a rich source of Vitamin E can be a good option to prevent asthma. https://nccih.nih.gov/research/results/spotlight/070208.htm
Improves Immune System
Sunflower oil provides adequate linoleic acid for maintenance of the immune response. Linoleic acid is needed for normal immune response, and essential fatty acid (EFA) deficiency impairs B and T cell-mediated responses. It helps in building new cells and tissues of the body, which is beneficial in boosting the immune system. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15115315
FDA Compliance: The consumption of C60 and the above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition prior to consuming this product.
C60 Labs Launches Organic Sunflower Oil & C60, combining the opious benefits of sunflower oil with the free radical fighter C60
Health benefits abound for C60 Labs’ new product, Organic Sunflower Oil & C60 an immune booster that also reduces arthritic and asthma symptoms, lowers bad cholesterol, and helps prevent cardiovascular disease.
Organic Sunflower Oil & C60 is a mixture of two dynamic products USDA Certified Organic / Non-GMO Verified Sunflower Oil and Carbon 60. C60 Labs has suspended 96 mg of Ultra Pure (99.95%) carbon 60 (C60) molecules in 4oz/120 ml of sunflower oil, producing one powerful tool in maintaining the body’s health.
How does it work? Sunflower Oil's high content of polyunsaturated fats—particularly omega-6 fatty acids—aids in body processes like lowering bad cholesterol and strengthening the immune system. The product’s monounsaturated fatty acid content helps blood lipids and coagulant activity, and the Vitamin E it contains prevents oxidization of the body’s cholesterol.
Meanwhile, the C60 Molecule attracts and neutralizes negatively charged oxidative free radicals. With the threat of these free radicals removed, cells can function at peak efficiency and perform needed cell repair. Ingesting C60 helps lengthen the lifespan, and to boot improves quality of life by increasing energy, heightening physical and mental performance, quickening recovery from exercise, and positively affecting virility. C60 Labs was founded by David Chasse, Coralville Iowa
Health Benefits of organic Sunflower Oil & C60
- Sunflower oil and C60 may reduce symptoms of arthritis: Sunflower seed oil is a natural anti-inflammatory, due to its major lipid linoleic acid, which decreases inflammation in the skin. It has been shown to reduce severity of rheumatoid arthritis when used as recommended
- Sunflower may Reduce symptoms of asthma:
- The benefits of Vitamin E to asthmatic symptoms are numerous. It reduces and prevents oxygen damage to tissue, reduces bronchoconstriction, and lessens wheezing, cough, and shortness of breath. C60 Labs’ Vitamin E-rich sunflower oil is a great option for asthma relief.
- Strengthen the Immune system with C60 in Organic Sunflower oil is rich in linoleic acid, necessary for a normal immune response. It also boosts the immune system by helping to build new cells and tissues in the body.
- Health Benefits of Carbon C60 in Sunflower Oil
- C60 fights free radicals that can react with and damage virtually any molecule in the human body. This burden can be lifted by C60, which attracts these free radicals and neutralizes them. Cells are then left free to function efficiently and begin repair.